Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ten Percent Challenge 2011 Anyone?

Hello everybody!!!
It's that time of year again, January is in full swing and I don't know about you but I have put on a few pounds over the holidays. Rob called me the other day and mentioned something about starting up the challenge again this year but did not seem like he was too enthusiastic about it. I'm just chumming the water to see if anyone is interested. What do you think?
I'm looking forward to the comments on the photo, I know you won't let me down!!!

4 comments:

  1. Jimmy et al,

    I'm in. I hadn't peaked at this for months and it looks like Marv mopped the floor. Congrats Marv!

    I'm ready! Will and I are having some dinner tonight, so we'll pack on some extra calories as a last hurrah.

    My goal will be to have a Marv transformation by the time we go on a Disney cruise in June. The 40-something moms are going to WISH they could have their hands ALL over me.

    -Ken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim Met was unable to post a comment to the site but he emailed me this...

    Is that BBQ Sauce? Who talks about starting a diet when they've got 3 new Sauces to try out?

    Maybe BBQ could be quite dietary though. Just leave out the bread, dessert and everything else. That's it Start a BBQ 10% Challenge. Almost the Atkins diet but with the added carbs of those wonderful Sauces. I'll bet it would work.

    Met

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, looks like things are heating up.

    Two-days ago I started a new blog (http://tpc2011.blogspot.com/) not knowing who would be in or not. Since it looks like the "old" crew will be back on board maybe I should shut that one down and keep this one going.

    Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's still the same challenge. I vote to stick with the one that we have.

    ReplyDelete