Thursday, February 18, 2010

I fell off the wagon.....

Ok, so somewhere between the donuts, burgers, and four weeks of travel from home (in a mini-van with wife/three kids, battling through three snow storms), I have fallin off the waggon. Red Bulls, Outback Steak dinners..... its all a blurr. Plus no G3/wireless (my loseit is shambles).

At this point I can either start writing checks, or get back on board. So I'm jumping back in......

Even now, how hard can it be to beat Will Pringle???

But did you see that Jimmy Short broke down past the 200 mark!


Ok fella's, I'm back in. Let the re-Blogging begin.....

4 comments:

  1. Rob - I'm thinking it's MARV you need to beat. At this point it looks like you're ALL going to be writing checks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hey welcome back!!! I thought you just lost your iTouch and didn't want to admit it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. " I'm thinking it's MARV you need to beat. At this point it looks like you're ALL going to be writing checks."

    No doubt! He was the one who whined the most about paying out $25/lb. Now looking at his weight loss I feel like he played me....

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're willing to take you back into the club Rock-Robster, but we need to know your weight! Be honest buddy.

    ReplyDelete