Tuesday, March 9, 2010

But I don't take, American Express...



This note is to Rob "My Elusive 34's" Williams.

FYI - when I see you in Seattle on April 10th, I prefer that you bring cash to pay your bill. And my Flip camera is going to record the whole proceeding. I can hear you now... wah, wah... "I'm so sorry Will that I ever thought I could be as skinny as you."

Please Rob, stop groveling. "You're the greatest Wilmeister... and Marv, Jimmy, Ken, Dave and Alex too. I don't know why I ever doubted you guys and thought I could lose more weight than you".

Man Rob, you know we can't stand it when you grovel! But, that said, from this moment on you must forever refer to yourself as "THE LOSER" and the five of us as Bones, Slim, Stretch, Stringbean and Skeletor".

You're going down Rob Williams... and don't forget to pack your crying towel for the trip to Seattle - you're going to need it!

1 comment:

  1. Nothing sops up tears like a fresh slice of Wonder Bread!!!

    ReplyDelete