Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A day in the life of Mike Hodges.....

Mike Hodges - LoseIt


So I was out of town this week (snowed-in N.C.) and noticed that my buddy Mike's LoseIt was not being updated.  I did call worried, however he was not in a hospital or incapacitated  (he was at Taco Bell).  So I don't know if Mike has fallen off the band wagon, had a bad week, but I smell money in the air (and it smells like tacos).....


I have decided to document a "Day in the Life of Mike Hodges".  This was yesterday (Sunday).






Mike at church, bellied-up to a donut...... (I need an extra-wide lens for my cell phone)






Caught in the act, and shamed, Mike ditches the donut......




Mike's lunch, pizza......




Dinner, cheeseburger, fries, and a dessert at Dairy Queen.........



So for those keeping score:  Mike's Meal Plan
Breakfast - Donuts
Lunch - Pizza
Dinner - Cheeseburger

2 comments:

  1. Does MIke know about the whole $25 a pound thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I try to get "Big-Boys" to enter the contest..... Bigger the Boy, bigger the payout.

    Marv Stone was a bust (who knew he would blow it away).

    Mike = Easy Money!!!!

    ReplyDelete