Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Guy - Mike Hodges......



Ok gang, we have a new guy to add to the group.  My good friend Mike Hodges (aka Marv Stone Jr.).

Mike and Marv remind me a lot of each other (very tall/big guys, have southern accents, like to eat, like to "make" BBQ, and both are able to tolerate me with a good hearted spirit (thats hard to find in a friend)).

I introduced Mike to the Challenge and to LoseIt early on.  I have no idea when the Challenge has started but Mike after a few days on LoseIt was game-on because he had already lost 4 lbs.  So be sure to put Mike on your LoseIt friend list.  He is (hodges  ms  01)----  all one word. At Yahoo dot com.


Just to give you perspective on Mike's ginormous size.......




Mike is in charge of "Cub Scout Security", here I am pointing out a war wound from his security role (it's not blood though, its ketchup, from eating a hotdog (Mike could lose a few pounds)).

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to "Save the Whales" 2011 Mike, it's nice to have you on board! I sent you a LoseIt request when you're ready. You do realize, of course, that you'll need to keep an eye on Rock-Robster for the rest of us. He needs to be taken to Publix once a week to weigh in, and I'm thinking you're big enough to make him want to do it... or else. But of course if you don't do this we'll happily take his money on April 10th!

    ReplyDelete