Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Jim Metcalf Out - due to six pack.......

God knows Jim Metcalf likes a challenge.......

So far this year, he has challenged my 18 year son Alex (who is going into the National Guard) to jumping jacks, sit-ups, push-ups, weight lifting, and 1 mile runs.

Needless to say, if you sprinkle in the word "bet" or "challenge" you usually have Jim hooked.  But not this time.....

Why?

Because "I have a six pack", "My pants are a 26, the same size as Highschool", "People make fun of me because I'm on the last holes on my belt", "I can't lose any more weight", "I'm as solid as a rock"

Six pack?  Really?  Six Pack?

So Met said he would send a pic. of his pack, that we could post as proof.

That was a week ago.....  no pic. no proof......  Just a challenge that Met didn't step up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment