Monday, January 4, 2010

Alex's before pic....


(from Alex)

Dear fellow chubby persons,

Please find attached my photo.To put it lightly, this boy needs to go on the fat boy program. Holy Crap, I had no idea! Look at my moobies and the 90 degree angle that used to be the front of my neck. I'm through looking and feeling like this! My daughter Katherine (Kiki) is right, I am a fat boy!

I downloaded an application called LooseIt! on my Iphone. I suggest we all get on it. I put myself on 1,800 calories per day.

For the love of God, I hope I can pull this off as I look like a complet putz!

(I decided not to take a picture of myself in a speedo as not get nabbled for public indecency!


Cheers
Alex


You can learn more about Lose It! by visiting http://www.loseit.com.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment