Thursday, January 28, 2010

Would you go to HELL for a burger???


(Ray's Hell Burgers)

So I went to Ray's Hell Burgers for a burger fix (big mistake).  Basically Ray has a steak restaurant, takes all the trimmings from his prime beef to make hamburger's.  Then opened a separate store, and started selling hamburgers with all sorts of fancy cheese and toppings.  My favorite is the Soul Burger, I get it Au Piouve with balsamic grilled onions, mushrooms, swiss cheese, Roquefort blue cheese, cooked to their recommend temp (which is between rare/medium rare).  I also had to have their root beer on draft.........

Post-Rays I'm feeling fat, really fat (I'm talking Will Pringle Mac & Cheese fat).  What was I thinking?  I need to turn my sobriety coin back in.


Estimated Dinner Calories - 1,934


 Ray's Hell Burgers Reviews

 Obama and Biden at Ray's







2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking the Bacon Mac & Cheese for an appetizer, Ray's Hell Burger for an Entree and Key Lime Pie for dessert. Now I know what I'm having the day after we weigh in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. Worth it. Totally worth it.

    ReplyDelete