Saturday, January 16, 2010

Side Bet (cont.)



I think Will Pringle has been eating a lot of poultry, cause I smell.......... C-H-I-C-K-E-N


Five days ago a side bet was issued. No response. (Will was traveling to NYC). But he is back. So I am officially reissuing the side bet, with an addition. For April's weigh in, Will and I will officiate each others weight using the same scale. We will be together at a conference in Seattle Washington for April. This way we will know no "scale cheating" has occured, and Will can pay me in person.



In the voice that Will knows all too well..... (wats a matter Willy, u (sc)ared???)




1 comment:

  1. OK Rock-robster. Settle down sport. Game on for the weigh-in in Seattle! I'm all over that - and I'm all about posting the results right here for all to see. But no side-bet... I know you OH too well, and I know that you know that they make Ex-lax in chocolate flavor. And that a pint of blood weighs over a pound. Crap Rob Williams, you could lose a pound by shaving that big 'ol mufe on your head!

    ReplyDelete