Monday, January 11, 2010

My wife is a tattletale…..



My wife is such a tattletale. I was at the Circus eating an apple…. big deal….. How was I suppose to know it was a candied apple? It was red after all. It’s not like it was brown (caramel), or blue (raspberry candied apple – my fav.)

I was truly unaware that red apples on a stick were candied. I thought I was being environmentally friendly by buying an apple on a stick (and not having to use napkins).

When I found out it was candied, what was I suppose to do, waste it? I bought all the kids red apples (healthy treat), my wife didn’t want it. So I *had* to eat it. There was nothing I could do.

Mistakes happen right??? Like poor Will ordering $25 macaroni salad, and getting Mac & Cheese instead. What was he suppose to do? Waste it?

And to add insult to injury, my wife made me get out my camera (with my now red sticky fingers) so she could take a picture to post to the blog.

My wife is such tattletale……





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment